UHLAMA’S BAKED BEANS AKA JANIE MAYS BAKED BEANS
- 4 (16 ounce) cans of beans in tomato sauce
- 1 pounds mild bulk sausage
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1 large sweet onion, minced
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Lightly fry sausage, drain.
- Stir in other ingredients then pour into casserole dish.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for at least 1 hour.
This is my mother’s recipe and no amounts were given on the seasonings. You may adjust according to your taste.
Janie May's Baked Beans