Sooner Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 10
- 1 gluten-free yellow cake mix
- 1 small instant vanilla pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cinnamon
- 1/2 cups nuts
- Mix everything together, except the topping ingredients.
- Put in a greased jellyroll or bundt pan.
- Sprinkle topping mixture on top.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 20 minutes.
I used a bundt pan.
I also use a convection oven so my cooking time was a little longer. Just make sure a toothpick stuck in middle of cake comes out clean.
By Bob and Carol Stoops, Head coach at the University of Oklahoma
Adapted from Spread Formation: Tailgating & Home Recipes From College Football Greats by Loran Smith