- 1/2 pound medium shrimp, cooked and coarsely chopped. I buy the freshest shrimp available and choose size accordingly.
- 1 cup fresh salsa, slightly drained available in the produce section of grocery store
- 2-3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1-2 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 avocado, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 2 green onions or 1/4 cup of sweet Vidalia onion, chopped
- 1 small tomato, chopped and drained
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped cilantro
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely diced (optional)
- Mix all ingredients.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Adapted from What's For Dinner by Maryana Vollstedt