Serving Size: 4
- 2-3 live lobsters, cooked about 2 1/2 cups of lobster meat
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- juice of one small lemon
- 1 celery stalk, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- pinch of kosher salt
- freshly ground pepper
- 4 bakery hot dog buns or lobster roll buns if you can find.
- Chop the lobster meat into large chunks.
- In a medium bowl, add mayonnaise, lemon juice, celery, chives, salt and pepper. Mix.
- Butter the sides of the buns and toast in a pan on medium high heat until golden brown.
- Pile lobster meat onto buns.
Recipe by KathyMillerTime