Game Day Munch
- 24 ounces Almond Bark
- 1 (12 ounce) box Crispix Cereal
- 1 (19.2 ounce) bag M&M’s Chocolate coated candies
- 8 ounces dry roasted peanuts (1/2 jar)
- 8 ounces Tiny Twists (Rold Gold) Pretzels (1/2 bag)
- Stir dry ingredients together, except M&M’s, in a large bowl.
- Melt almond bark in microwave, 1 minute at a time.
- Pour melted almond bark over dry mixture and stir until coated.
- Add M&M’s then stir so they do not melt.
- Dump on to large cookie sheet and allow to cool.
- Break into clusters and serve!
I used yellow and brown M&M’s for Missouri’s black and gold colors. This also makes a great Christmas gift, especially if you use red and green M&M’s.
By Lana Weaver via KathyMillerTime