Serving Size: 8-12
- loaf of French bread
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 10 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, sliced
- poppy seeds
- Melt stick of butter. Cut loaf of French bread diagonally, then crisscrossed. Do not cut through.
- Mix melted butter and Dijon mustard.
- Drizzle butter and mustard on top.
- Press cheese into cuts of bread.
- Sprinkle with poppy seeds.
- Bake 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Kathy Notes… how many recipes do you have in your recipe file that has someone’s name associated with the recipe? And you don’t know who they are….This is one of those, but I sure like Deanni’s bread! Yikes!