Carla’s Gator Eggs
Serving Size: 24
- 1 dozen hardboiled eggs, peeled
- 3 tablespoons Duke’s mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 7 shakes of Crystal Hot Sauce
- 4 teaspoons Wickles Relish
- 1/4 teaspoon Tony Chachere’s Creole Seasoning
- Olives, cut in half for topping
- Small sprigs of fresh dill
- Cool eggs completely and peel, then cut careully in half.
- Scoop yolks into bowl, mash until fine.
- Set whites aside.
- Add each of the next five ingredients one at a time, mixing thoroughly with egg yolks.
- Generously fill white halves with yolk mixture. Add olive half to top of each egg.
- Finish with dill sprigs.
If you have never tried Wickles, put it on you bucket list. “A deliciously wicked pickle” and the same goes for their relish!
By Carla Spalding via KathyMillerTime