Blue Cheese Spread
- 2 tablespoons pecans
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- ½ cup blue cheese, crumbles
- 1 8 ounce block cream cheese
- Place pecans, parsley, and chives in the bowl of a food processor and process until finely chopped.
- Add blue cheese and cream cheese and process until smooth scraping down the sides if necessary.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator at least 8 hours or up to 3 days before serving. Serve at room temperature with Stoned Wheat Thin crackers or Triscuit crackers.
By Ann Bodie via Joy McCabe
This is another one of my favorite recipes. Easy to make, loved by everyone who tries it.