- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 small green pepper chopped
- 1 small red pepper chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup golden raisins (I used dried cranberries)
- 1/2 cup green olives
- 1 tablespoons drained and rinsed capers
- 1 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Freshly ground pepper
- Hot Sauce of your choice
- Saute the onion, peppers and garlic in olive oil.
- Add the beef and cook.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Simmer for 15-30 minutes. Serve over rice. Add toppings such as avocados, green onions, sour cream.
I add Louisiana Hot Sauce. Or choose your favorite one from the state you love! I love Tennessee Sunshine Hot Sauce.